What does the workshop price include, and not include?

Course fee includes:

  • Meals taken at Murtra (breakfast , lunch, dinner)
  • Lodging fee
  • Instructor Fees
  • Jeep rental fee
  • Jeep fuel expenses

Course fee does not include:

  • Your round-trip airfare to the final airport destination of CALAMA via Santiago.
  • 1 night lodging and boarding at San Pedro de Atacama
  • Personal insurance
  • Extension of the program to 11 days

How do I pay for the workshops?

Upon purchase of your flight ticket, a 40% course amount needs to be paid.  The remaining 60% is due 10 days before your departure date.

Are there any group discounts?

Please Contact Us to inquire about group discounts.

What all should I bring to the workshops?

We will provide all details upon enrolment, but you can visit our Equipment List page for the top-line list.

What should my Photography level be to attend your workshops?

Anyone can enroll and benefit from our workshops in different ways.  Because the group size is always small, everyone gets individual attention to help develop their skill set and goals.